JRS Frames with Lenses
Matte clear acrylic based lenses are laser cut to snap in and out of anodized aluminum frames, round or square cornered. Lenses can be screen printed, and have tactile or Braille mounted to them while exposing a paper graphic.
- Available in nine anodized finishes: Polished Rose Gold, Polished Yellow Gold, Polished Silver, Arch Bronze, JRS Bronze, Matte Black, Satin Silver, Satin Rose Gold, and Satin Yellow Gold.
- Frames have 1/8" wall thickness, 1/2" outside depth with a 1/8" masonite backer.
- Lenses snap in and out with the aid of a suction cup placed in the center of the lens. (must be purchased separately)
- Dividers are used to make multi-lens compartments.
- Special matte black dividers can be used to make compartments under a single lens.
- Frames can be made to accommodate paper and 1/32", 1/16", or 1/8" sign material.